engineering tomorrow, inspiring the future
RAMS Engineering Services, Engineering Outsourcing and EMC
Engineering Talent Agency: Outsourcing and Headhunting
- Development Engineers: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software.
- Validation and Verification (V&V) of systems, products and installations.
- Lab and Test Engineers. Software Test Engineer.
- RAMS Engineers.
- Operations, quality and SQA Engineers.
RAMS studies and analysis
We develop RAMS studies (Reliability, Availability, Maitenability, Safety) and LCC (Life Cycle Cost) for railway, aeronautical, automotive and energy sectors. Risk Analysis.
Turnkey or integrated into the client's work team, we develop the RAMS analysis, Safety Case, PHA / FMECA / FTA / Hazard Log studies (with own software and tools) and V&V activities (Verification and Validation), according to the industry regulations, including management and interface with the Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) . Read more >>
Services on Product Validation and Homologation
We specialize in the design, consulting, execution and reporting of tests, installation tests, mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment for validation, approval or certification with a comprehensive management
- Systems, installations and products: railway, energy, pharma, automotive, industrial and consumption.
- Documentation and review of internal tests to increase solvency and credibility: "Leedeo Checked".
- Consultancy on CE marking.
Validation of railway products
Complete management of the homologation process of railway products in accordance with technical regulations and normatives, giving comprehensive turnkey support to companies in compliance with the procedure for validation and receipt of railway products. Read more>>
Providing the best know-how to railway companies in DeBo (Designated Body) assessments.
Railway interoperability: CE marking
We take care of the entire process to obtain the CE verification on railway mechatronic products, as well as the conformity assessment for the use of Interoperability constituents, and compliance with the Technical Specifications of Railway Interoperability (ETIs) within the framework of European Directive 2008/57 / EC. Read more>>
Leedeo Engineering, the leading engineering in Spain to support railway signaling, rolling stock and civil work companies in compliance with the Railway Interoperability Technical Specifications through a NoBo (Notified Body)
Advice on the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC
- Compliance with RED directive for CE marking: Radio Equipment Directive (The European RED Certification).
- IoT (Internet of Things) systems.
- Preventive measurements of RF sub-systems for positive laboratory results.
- Railway applications: Railway IoT, GSM-R for ERTMS, LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- Read more >>
Consulting service with own design laboratory in Electromagnetic Compatibility
More than 25 years of experience in design, development, problem solving and support in the field of Electromagnetic Compatibility of mechatronic systems allows us to offer our services to companies that need help with flexibility, diligence and reliability in the results.
Referents in Spain, international vocation
From Barcelona, we cover all Spain needs, Europe and Latin American, helping companies in different technology sectors in the development of their projects. Contact us>>