Training in RAMS Engineering
At Leedeo Engineering with Leedeo Academy, we offer training in RAM Engineering, Safety and Railway Engineering. With modalities:
- face-to-face at the client's facilities.
- in our training classrooms.
- online training (live training) by video conference with Google meets platform (worldwide in Spanish and English).
- video courses or on-line documentary with the Google Classroom platform (worldwide in Spanish and English).
NOW ALL OUR COURSES ARE AVAILABLE 100% ON-LINE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIA
ONLINE RAMS TRAINING
LIVE TRAINING IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH
Marçal Fernández, RAMS Manager at Leedeo, design and prepare the most appropriate training plans and content according to the client's needs. With a share of around 50% of the courses in railway RAMS, Leedeo Engineering, with a strong background in the railway sector, also offers RAMS and reliability training and courses in the automotive, energy, aerospace and functional safety industries (functional safety).
The trainers in RAMS courses such as the use and implementation of CENELEC EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129, development of FMECA processes, Hazard Logs, FTAs, etc., are the RAMS consultants who apply these normatives, processes, tools and knowledge every day with real projects.
- Introduction to RAMS Engineering
- Railway RAMS course: Application of the CENELEC EN 50126 standard
- Application of the CENELEC EN 50129 standard
- Application of the CENELEC EN 50128 standard
- RAMS management. Development of the RAMS Plan
- RAM reliability studies (MTTFs / MTBFs) and availability
- Risk assessment and management against changes in accordance with EU Execution Regulation 402/2013. The Common Safety Methods, CSM-RA
- Management and preparation of the PHA and Hazard Log
- Preparation of FMECA s
- Elaboration of HAZOP s
- Design and preparation of the safety study, Safety Case
- RAMS and software: EN 50128
- Master in Railway Signaling (on-line, 12 weeks)
- Reliability, availability, maintainability and LCC (Life Cycle Cost) calculations
We use a 50% theoretical - 50% practical training "blended model", developing real cases from our RAMS projects: examples, models, templates and practical cases, allow our students to consolidate their knowledge and training content.
For on-line training, we use the Google Classroom tool as a study platform, content management and student-teacher interface: access to training content via the web (PC) or APP application for IOS and Android on Tablet and Smartphone. Access to omni-channel content from anywhere.
Rely on us to train your technical team in RAMS Engineering. We offer standard programs designed by Leedeo or customized programs according to the customer's needs. Contact us >>
Are you interested in our articles about RAMS engineering and Technology?
Sign up for our newsletter and we will keep you informed of the publication of new articles.